1 cup + 1 TBSP water heated to 110 to 115 degrees
2 1/4 tsp active dry yeast (1 package)
1 tsp granulated sugar
3 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp Kosher salt
1 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
1. Heat water to between 110 and 115 degrees.
2. Sprinkle 2 1/4 tsps active dry yeast over the water. Then sprinkle 1 tsp of sugar over the yeast. Let it sit until the water has become frothy. If it doesn't froth, dump your water and start again.
3. In the bowl of a food processor add three cups all purpose flower and salt. Pulse for a few seconds to evenly distribute the salt.
4. With the food processor running, add the oil. Then add the yeast water combination with the food processor still running until a dough ball forms.
5. Spray a large bowl with cooking spray. Put the dough ball in and cover with plastic wrap. Allow it to double in size, about an hour to an hour and a half.
6. Pull the dough apart to create two dough balls for two pizza crusts.