1 pizza dough
2 Tbsp olive oil
2 Tbsp Unsalted butter
3 cloves garlic minced
16 oz exotic mushrooms, thinly sliced
1/2 tsp dried thyme
1/2 tsp dried oregano
Salt & black pepper, to taste
8 Mozzarella cheese
4 oz Gruyere cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Lightly coat a baking sheet with olive oil.
2. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic & cook, stirring frequently until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
3. Stir in mushrooms, thyme & oregano. Cook, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are tender & browned, about 5-6 minutes; season with salt & pepper to taste.
4. Roll out pizza dough & transfer to baking sheet.
5. Top with mozzarella, dollops of ricotta and mushrooms.
6. Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes or until cheese melts & crust in golden brown.