Searching for the perfect champagne cocktail for your New Year's Eve Party? Well, look no further! This simple 5 ingredient celebratory drink is as much about presentation as anything else. Cheers to a Happy New Year!
Photo Credit: Brandon Bales, Delish.com
- Citrus Wedge (Lime, Lemon, Orange)
- Pop Rocks
- Vanilla Vodka
- Champagne/Sparkling Wine/Prosecco
- Ginger Ale
1. Wet the rim of each glass with the citrus wedge.
2. Pour pop rocks onto a plate or bowl and dip the wet glass rim.
3. Add an ounce of Vanilla Vodka to each glass.
4. Fill the glass with Champagne leaving a small space.
5. Top with Ginger Ale.