1 1/2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 small onion, finely chopped 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, defrosted and squeezed dry Salt and pepper 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, ground or freshly grated 4 ounces feta, crumbled 1 egg, beaten 3 tablespoons sour cream 4 (13 by 17-inch) sheets, defrosted phyllo pastry dough 3 tablespoons melted butter
1. Place oven rack in center of the oven and preheat to 400 °F.
2. Preheat a small pan over medium to medium high heat. Add oil and onion and sauté 5 minutes.
3. Place onion in a bowl. Add chopped dry, defrosted spinach and season with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Add feta to the bowl and combine it with spinach. Add beaten egg and sour cream to the bowl and combine with cheese, spinach and onion.
4. On a large work surface, place 1 sheet of phyllo. Paint the sheet with butter and place a second piece of phyllo dough on top, lining up the corners. Cut the dough into 6 strips 13” long by 2 to 3 inches wide.
5. Place a heaping tablespoon of filling at one end of each strip and fold like a paper football (fold the end up into a triangle and continue folding up in triangles.)
6. Repeat with other two pieces of phyllo and remaining filling.
7. Set seam side down on a cookie sheet and paint the triangles with butter.
8. Bake 15 minutes or until lightly golden all over and serve.